PUBLIC warrants each frame, fork, and original component part of the bicycle against defects in workmanship and materials:
- The bicycle frame and fork are covered for the lifetime of the original owner
- Paint, decals and all components are covered for a period of one (1) year
- All original parts are covered for a period of one (1) year This warranty does not cover:
- Normal wear and tear
- Improper assembly
- Improper follow-up maintenance
- Installation of parts or accessories not originally intended for, or compatible with, the bicycle as sold
- Damage or failure due to accident, misuse, abuse, or neglect
- Labor charges for part replacement or changeover
This warranty is void in its entirety by any modification of the frame, fork, or components. This warranty is expressly limited to the repair or replacement of a defective item and is the sole remedy of the warranty. This warranty extends from the date of purchase, applies only to the original owner, and is not transferable. PUBLIC Bikes, Inc. is not responsible for incidental or consequential damages. Some states do not allow the exclusion of incidental or consequential damages, so the above exclusion may not apply to you.
Claims under this warranty must be made through PUBLIC. To process your warranty claim, submit the following to email@example.com.
- A photo of the issue
- A description of the issue
- Your serial number
Proof of purchase and assembly by a professional mechanic is required. Please note a photo and serial number are essential to processing your submission.
This warranty gives the consumer specific legal rights, and those rights may vary from place to place. This warranty does not affect the statutory rights of the consumer.